Monday, March 19, 2012

More Posts

Like most photographers I follow many other photographers to learn and be inspired.  One of my favorites is Trey Ratcliffe for many reason.  One of the things that he does and that I am starting to do is go through older photographs and redo the post production process on them.  In addition, he posts a photograph daily.  I am doing this of a photograph that I take daily already, but I wanted to start doing this for older photographs too.  This servers a few purposes for me.  First, I need to learn and get better at post production, so this will be extra practice.  Secondly, it is fun to apply new techniques that I have learned since now and the time I took the photograph.  Lastly, most of you will enjoy the subject as it may involve or relate to you.

"Kate The Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment