Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Walk

Jonah and I went for a photo walk today and here are some of the photographs I took.  Jonah collected other stuff along the way, mainly rocks, acorns, and sticks.  I hope you enjoy the photographs.  There is one more photo on my "EverydayAFoto Blog" that you can also check out.

Would you dare sneak through this fence into this yard?  I wouldn't because I saw what was on the other side.  This fence is a good representation of how they keep up their property.  There was an old engine, motorcycle, and a pile of cinder blocks in the backyard.  I can only imaging that there is a pitbull or some other mean dog in the house.

We walked along the main street area of Oakmont.  I always see this building and love the old style architecture.  I cropped out the other buildings because they just don't have the same style and look out of place, or is this the building that is out of place.

Normally I wouldn't have taken this picture, and to tell the truth I even walked by the first time without taking a picture.  When we walked back passed this old pay phone, I noticed that there was a broken cell phone laying on the shelf.  That made it worth taking a photograph.

If I didn't tell you this little "cabin" was a few blocks from our house you would think it was deep in the  woods.  In reality it is behind a much larger house that sits just to the right of this cabin.  Just seems out of place in our little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment